During this week I’ve been inspired by this image and my new favorite product from RMS beauty. It already feels like summer here in San Diego so this week I’ve been going through my makeup bag and stocking up on my summertime products! Here are some of my favorite ones…
1. I recently purchased Raw Coconut Cream from RMS Beauty and let me tell you…it’s pretty darn amazing. I use it as an eye makeup remover, moisturizer (preferably at night) and areas that tend to get super dry, like my elbows and knees. It’s great to use in your hair but make sure your hair is freshly washed and towel dried and focus it on your ends. I got a little carried away with it the other day and I looked like a hot mess.
2. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint SPF 20 has a sheer coverage with a slight pearl glow to it. I recently received a sample from Birchbox in the Bronze tone and I will definitely be purchasing the larger one soon!
3. Clinique’s Lash Power Mascara is a ‘tube’ formulation that coats the lashes and lasts up to 24 hours. It’s sweat and humidity proof and does not flake. It comes off easily with warm water but I also like to follow up with my raw coconut cream to remove and condition my eye area.
4. Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Pearly Brown 2L is a soft formulation that is forgivable to those that aren’t super good with applying a pencil eyeliner. Even though it’s water proof you have time to smooth it out with a brush or sponge tip applicator to get that soft smokey look. Once you get the line that you want it sets and does not budge.
5. MAC Cosmetics Naked Pigment is one of my all time favorite eyeshadows. It’s a soft beige tone with a fine gold reflect. Since it’s a loose shadow I just brush my finger along the inside of the cap (there’s usually plenty in there) and swipe the color on my lid.
6. Dr. Collins Lip Balm Coconut SPF 15 is a great lip balm that conditions and softens the lips. It comes in different scents but since I’ve been obsessed with coconut lately I had to get the coconut one!